Friday, September 18, 2009

Between Massa and Macbook

here goes nothing...

Recently i want to buy this overpriced massa jeans, the price is about 1,8 Million Rupiah but i know that pair of jeans have top quality and very well known around the globe....
i got what it take to buy this jeans BUT!! considering my dying current Macbook i have to buy a new one to support me on my photography hobbies that i hope could be my future job and to buy the macbook I'm still short approximately 8 million Rupiah to buy it....

the price of the new white macbook is about 11,9 million rupiah, the jeans 1,8 mil which one should i buy first???

oh btw i'll buy this with my own money >,<

2 comments:

  1. buy the expensive first...jeans mah blakangan jo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. klo berhasil jual laptop babe trus dapet baru ane jual macbook lama trus beli jeans hahaah!

    ReplyDelete